GRILL ON THE HILL
Our Policies and Procedures
Breathtaking Views | Outdoor Dining | Private Banquet Open Year-Round
Learn More About Our Policies and Procedures
A non-refundable deposit of $300.00 is required to guarantee the date and time of your event, as well as a signed contract. Deposits will be applied to your final balance. We accept deposit payments in the form of cash, a personal check, or a credit card.
Get in touch with the team at Grill on the Hill for more details.
Catering Services for all kinds of events
Visit us today for more details.
The private function room can accommodate up to 85 guests for a sit-down event and up to 120 guests for a cocktail-style party. To reserve our function room, please be advised, we have a 25-guest, $1000 food and beverage minimum. 1 hour add-on the event time – $150.
Standard Package #1 $300
- 4-hour room rental
- 1-hour for room setup
- Add an extra hour for decorating – $100 (AM Functions only)
- Private entrance
- Use of fireplace and mantle
- Access to our private patio
- Metallic Chiavari chairs
- White, ivory or black linen at ½ length
- A variety of color napkin choices for your tables
Premium Package #2 $500
- Includes all items in package #1 +
- Use of in room audio visual equipment (TV & Sound System)
- Floor length table linens
- 12 X 12 mirrors for your tables
Deluxe Package #3 $800
- Include all items in Package #2 +
- Professional coordinator to assist in your planning and execution of your event throughout
- One additional hour included
- Complimentary cake cutting and service
- Private bar in room or on patio (seasonal)
*Interested in holding your wedding ceremony at Grill on the Hill? We offer beautiful views, white folding chairs, and more! Inquire within for more details.
Guarantees and Minimums
- You must have your menu selections and the final headcount should be turned in 2 weeks prior to your event. A minimum of 25 guests is required to book the room. 7 days prior to your event, payment in full, must be provided via credit card, bank check, or cash. We do not accept personal checks for final payments. After a menu and head count have been confirmed all payments are non-refundable.
Decorations and Displays
- Open flames and confetti are not acceptable. All decorations must be removed at the conclusion of your event.
Responsibility and Damage
- Any guests consuming alcohol must have a valid picture ID and be of the legal drinking age in the state of MA. We reserve the right to refuse to serve alcohol to anyone who may pose a threat to the safety of themselves or others.
- If our facility sustains any damage during your event, it will be billed to the host. We cannot take responsibility for loss of, or damage to, items left in the room before, during, or after an event.
- All food must be purchased from and served by Grill on the Hill, due to the Massachusetts State Health Department Food Safety Temperature Control Act and insurance regulations.
- To comply with the Mass. State Health Department Food Safety Temperature Control Act and insurance regulations, any remaining food items from a catered function cannot be taken off the premises for consumption. The policy applies to all perishable food, including entrees from guaranteed guests unable to attend.
Reasons to Choose Us
- Our head chef, Kevon Grant, has over 8 years of experience in fine dining, cuisine and restaurants
- Gluten-free options available
- Outdoor dining is available
- Our private banquet room is open year-round
- Our management staff members have over 30 years of combined experience